Holiday / Tourist Park Planning & Design
Planning, Design, Management & Marketing
Integrated Site Design has completed Plans of Management, Business Development Strategies, Master Plans, detailed designs, documentation, tendering and supervision of construction for a variety of projects in over 100 Holiday and Tourist Parks throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
The most significant of these are:
- Plans of Management, master plans, detailed design, documentation, tendering, contract supervision and administration for holiday park redevelopment including new cabins, amenity buildings, camp kitchens and park infrastructure for North Coast Holiday Parks at the following locations;
- Clarkes Beach Holiday Park
- Jimmys Beach Holiday Park,
- Corindi Beach Holiday Park,
- Moonee Beach Holiday Park
- Urunga Heads Holiday Park
- Bonny Hills Holiday Park
- Scotts Head Holiday Park
- Seal Rocks Holiday Park
- Plans of Management, Master Plans, development applications, design and documentation for holiday park redevelopment including new cabins, camp kitchens, long term site precincts and tourist sites for Coffs Coast Holiday Parks at:
- Park Beach Holiday Park
- Sawtell Beach Holiday Park
- Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park
- Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park
- Development of Master Plans and Business Development Strategy for Clarence Coast Holiday Parks at:
- Calypso Holiday Park, Yamba
- Brooms Head Holiday Park.
- Preparation of Master Plans and a Business Development Strategy for Wollongong City Tourist Parks at:
- Bulli Beach Tourist Park
- Corrimal Beach Tourist Park
- Windang Beach Tourist Park
- Preparation of a Master Plan and Business Plan for Stockton Beach Tourist Park managed by Newcastle City Council
- Design of a new caravan park for long term living at Port Stephens.
- Preparation of a redevelopment strategy for the Dubbo City Holiday Park for Dubbo City Council.