Planning, Design, Management & Marketing
Integrated Site Design are a small experienced team based in Northern NSW. Established in 1989, we are an Australian company that offers informed and innovative planning, design, management and marketing advice.
Our team is equipped with a large range of skills and we focus on delivering professional expertise to the commercial and tourist development industries and government agencies responsible for the management of public lands.
Integrated Site Designs key strengths are in strategy formulation, design, business development of commercial enterprises on public land, management planning and facilitating development opportunities.
Our clients are people and organisations who need a professional service that is proactive and innovative as well as being up to date with contemporary technologies and commercial realities.
Our team believe creative solutions based on good planning and design will achieve the best use of resources, enhancing natural and cultural environments whilst also addressing regulatory constraints.
The principals of Integrated Site Design bring experience for the private sector as well as State and Local Government and have built a team that applies relevant expertise and rigour to every project.
We have close working relationships with other specialist consultants. As a result, we can always assemble a team that will deliver a comprehensive planning, design or management solution.
Think that you cannot afford to invest in Integrated Site Designs services? You cannot afford not to and here is six reasons why:
- Results Driven. Integrated Site Design ensures that we deliver results for our clients and ensure that the initial objectives are met and often exceeded.
- Integrated Site Design prides itself on offering innovative options for clients, whether this is in the design of the park, processes, systems or programs. Our team is consistently keeping on top of industry trends and always aims to integrate this into the delivered product to clients.
- Our business prefers to remain transparent with clients and colleagues and firmly believe in helping the industry through support and knowledge. Working with competitors and parks regardless of financial reward not only benefits the two parties, but also improves the industry as a whole.
- Industry Leaders. Our very experienced team has worked in the Caravan and Camping Industry for many years. Through this experience, there have been many trial and error findings, which have resulted in our team becoming very proficient and subsequently recognised as experts in their area.
- We hold the efficiency of our business in high regard to ensure deliverables for our clients are met. Deadlines and accuracies are of high priority for Integrated Site Design, as we understand the restrictions with time and finance for each park.
- To ensure every aspect of a park is compliant, we have had to invest a lot of time and research in becoming experts in this area. Understanding if a park is compliant and identifying a strategy on how to become compliant is prioritized for our clients.